Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

All About Me Poster 2021

 

My name is Jamie and I am 10 years old. My favorite TV show is called 'The Daily Life of The Immortal King.' It is an anime. Anime is a cartoon animation but it is not really cartoon-ish. My favorite food is lechon. Lechon is food that is made out of pig and it tastes DELICIOUS!

 I am Filipino but I was born in New Zealand. I like playing with any kind of balls with my friends because I can make games by just seeing somebody doing something without anyone even knowing it. I like playing my tablet because I can play with my friends on it.

I love animals and if somebody walks by with an animal and it come to me, I won't hesitate to pet it! I started liking animals when I was in the Philippines my grandma gave me a box of kittens as a surprise and I loved them! When I was eating breakfast in my grandparents house, I was very excited to pet them again but when I finished there were gone. My grandma said it was the neighbors kittens and I was sad. But it was okay.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, I enjoyed reading about you in your All About Me project. I also love animals and as a little girl we adopted several cats and kittens. Your poster is really cool, I love the way you have taken your photo through the mirror. Great job Jamie!

    ReplyDelete